Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting ready for Thanksgiving!

Hello Friends and welcome to my blog!
Lucky me..this week's challenge over at 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog the Challenge is Giving Thanks / Thanksgiving!  So I will be sharing these place cards and cup cake toppers that I created there! 
I have been playing around with some Gecko Galz and 
The Graphic Fairy images, digi papers and digi stamps!   I came up with some Thanksgiving place cards and dessert toppers!  
I Started off with some Gecko Galz papers and heritage alphabet soup to create the place card frame.  
I used some Orange  and brown textured card stock from Kaiser kraft to finish the place cards.  I got the cute primitive pumpkins off Etsy..and my Best Bella Bud Carol made me the adorable little acorns!  They are so cute!!  I LOVE them!!
I used my Silhouette Studio program to add the names, print and cut out the place cards.  
Here they are sitting on a plate...all ready for Thanksgiving dinner.
Here are the dessert toppers.  Again I used my Silhouette Studio program to add the names, print and cut these out.
Again I used the same images, and Gecko Galz paper (but it was printed on orange card stock..so it looks fabby).  I added the names on the little pumpkins, and some stickles in marigold to top them off.  Again...look at those cute pumpkins..and adorable acorns!!  So I am off to add some stickles to the other 7 and I will be ready to go.
I will be sharing these with the challenge at the Flying Unicorn.
Alissa has a fabby "Pumpkin patch" challenge there.
Enjoy your day!!
Hugs!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love your place cards, your papers and images are wonderful and your dessert toppers are so cute! I love the way you displayed the pumpkins and acorns too!
    Hugs Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful place cards Heather, and your dessert toppers are so cute, I love the vintage feel of them, simply gorgeous :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather