Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Halloween Scalloped Card #2

Hello Friends!!
Today I would like to share with you another Halloween Scalloped shaped card that I just threw together in 10 min.
(as in 10 minutes ago, trying to get my post done by 9am so it can be delivered by email today).
I thought I would go with a lighter color cardstock base.  I used my Scallop Circle Card SVG.  
I also used two of my Digital Collage Sheets.
Halloween Tickets and Halloween Witch Labels, just follow the links to my Etsy shop.
Here is my card.
Here are a couple close ups.
I used some orange and deep ivory mulberry roses from RRR as well as the orange leaves, seam binding and Halloween Baker's twine.
I used Pumpkin, Storm and Halo Art Glitter and Designer Dries clear glue.

Don't forget that I have an




I will be playing along in the following challenges
Thank you for Visiting!!
Hugs
Heather

14 comments:

  1. Adorable. I love the "Brooms for Sale" I love October as it is my ticket to use that broom anytime I want ! Things are falling into place around here.
    Enjoy fall. Always love to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too cute for school. As always, they're full of delicious shabby and glittery details that inspire oohs and aahs. LOVE the autumn look of your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I meant the Halloween look of your blog. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of this. Thanks for sharing with us Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much to look at on your creation! I keep going back to look at it again. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - now that's a jack O' Lantern! Amazing card and such a vintage beauty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting. Do join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just amazing...every detail! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! So many details and they all are just wonderful!! Thanks for playing along with Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shape.. Love all the dies!! The bit of sparkle is fantastic!! Love the ribbon, the roses, the twine!! Just everything is gorgeous!! Absolutely stunning!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous shaped card love all the details and embellishments love all the stunning details-thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my. Another over the top creation! This one is so spectacular. Or spooktacular?? Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is sooooo beautiful!!!! love the great shape and the fabulous vintage feel to this.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card. So much detail, don't know where to look next. Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge 21 and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather