Happy Monday! I had an exciting start to my day! The hubby got stuck in his sweet little car at the end of our driveway on his way to work this morning. We got 5 inches of snow...but we live on a curve at the end of a cul-de-sac....at the end of our one street sub. So in a nutshell...all the snow is plowed from the front of the sub to the back...and as they go around the Cul-de-Sac..a huge band of snow is left in front of our driveway. Every year it is the same thing...lol. Everyone else lives on a straight part of the road...so it doesn't affect them so much...they get a little band if any...lol.
I was not concerned because I have a truck now :0)
So...super fun...I got to get my truck out and give the hubby a push out of the driveway!! Yay!!
Okay...now to the Challenge...
Don't forget about a couple fun challenges that you can link up to!
Here are a couple tags that I made using the images from
Ribbons and Trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
Fauna, Garnet, and Storm glitters from Art Glitter were used.
Front of tags
All the images and background papers are in the
except for the blue stripe paper which is from the
Vanity Fair Paper Pack (one of my go to packs...love all the designs in it)
Back of tags
from Really Reasonable Ribbon on all of my tags.
I kept the design pretty simple on all of my tags. The one above was simply one image on top of another and glued down over the Red Baker's Twine.
In the photo above I added Tombow Foam Tabs to elevate my Cherub/background paper on the tag to the left. Then just threaded my twine around the piece. I used GIMP to resize all my images so they would fit on my tags.
Same things done on the tags above. The one to the left was just layered and glued on...and the one to the right had the foam tabs to elevate the background image and the circle image. Then twine was threaded through the layers.
Punched holes in tops of tags with my Crop O Dile and added simple tie bows with the swirls ribbon.
I did have a bit of time to play and some of the galz on my
Design Team have been using my
Vintage Bumble Bee Collage Sheet set, so I thought I would go ahead and create a new set of digi papers with Vintage Bees.
Here is is below :0)
Here is a better peek at the pages....