Saturday, August 12, 2017

Halloween Junk Journal Digital Collage Set

Hello Friends!
I hope you are having a great summer!
Like many of you, I have had a very busy year..and have not had any time to be Artistic. The other day I had a little bit of time to play, so I created a 
I have a set of Chocolate & Orange pages that can be used for the cover of the Junk Journal, or just additional add ons.
 You could even mix and match the front and back covers if you liked.
I have a few Cover Title Embellishments on the sheet Below.  
Of course I have other Halloween Digital Collage Sheets that contain words, images and tags in my Etsy shop that would go great with this set.  I created two different labels, and also left some blank, so you could create your own title.
 I have altered all kinds of vintage Halloween images and have used them to create these spooktacular journaling pages.
 The Clown below is one of my favorite images!  He started out as a boy in a red clown suit, and I changed him all up...and created a pumpkin head for him.
I just love this Moon Face and the little girl image is one of the first images that I altered.  Changing her dress color, boots, apron, adding a spider...and giving her a kitty and hat.  It's the same little girl that I use in my Blog header above...except that she is wearing a little rose covered dress I made.
Lots of great pages to Journal on or add photos too!
 Here are a few pages that you could add photos or other Halloween images!!

 Halloween and Christmas are my favorite holidays!  They are super fun to decorate for!
As I mentioned before, I have many Halloween Collage Sheets sets that would match this Junk Journal set...but here are a few tags and tabs that I made specifically for the set.




Here are a couple Journaling ATC's and Pockets that they can fit in.
Super happy with how this set turned out!
This next week (when I am not working..lol...or doing Scout stuff) I plan on getting some much needed cleaning done...so not sure when I will get a chance to actual print this out and use it....lol.  I know my BOLB Carol...has printed out the pages and has already begun playing with them!

So...thought I would share with you what I have been busy with this past couple months.  June I went to Boy Scout Summer camp for a week, and two other weekend campouts as well as working full time.  July...I designed crafts and worked with all the kids making them at our Church's Vacation Bible School program.  Then the boys and I went to the National Jamboree (Boys Scouts).  I was chosen as a 1st Assistant Scout Master to attend with the 2211 Troop.  We had 35 Scouts and 4 adults in our troop and we with two other troops.  The map below will show you the camp site we were in...and just a small part of the 35,000 Scouts that were there.  The red tents are part of Sub Camp B...and not all of them are shown.  There were Sub Camps A, B, C, D, and F (venture crew) and Staff.  It was a lot of fun!  I spent the past year and a half attending a Jambo Leader Meeting and Jambo Troop Meeting each month on top of our Normal Troop 312 Meetings and OA meetings.

Here is a photo of the Scouts that were part of our troop.  The Boys were great!  Honestly...I miss it already!  We had 16 boys from our troop attend and the others were from other troops in our area.

Below are my two Kiddos....Gabe in the back with the beard (17) he went as a youth and Caleb (19) in front was chosen as a 3rd Assistant Scout Master (each ASM had different things they were in charge of). Then Ethan, Clay and John.

Today both of my son's are off to meetings for Scouts.  I chose to stay home and try and get some cleaning done...so I am skipping a meeting :0)

Hope you have a great day!
Feel free to let me know how your summer is going...or if you have created anything using any of my collage sheets, I'd love to see them!
Hugs!!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Journal to play with! I had a lot of fun with it, now I can't wait to write my witchy rambling in it! LOL
    Your boys look great...so grown up!
    BOLB Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather