Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Cards

Hello Peeps!!
 I have a couple of cards that I would like to share with you today.
I used  some pink crochet lace, juliet lace, aqua baker's twine and a beautiful apple green ribbon bow created with my Bow it all tool.
Above you can see my sweet little image from Gecko Galz and the baby pink mulberry rose and buttons tied with aqua twine.
Below is another Card that I made using an image from one of my digital collage sheets. 
 I used Juliet Laceaqua twine, pink double faced satin, another baby pink mulberry rose and another button.  Again I used my Bow it all tool to create the bow.

I hope you enjoyed my cards today!!
I hope you have some time to create something Springy...with Ribbon so you can link up to our 
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.
If you use an SVG file you 

Thank you visiting!!
Hugs
Heather

4 comments:

  1. Heather, that first card makes me grin from ear to ear! Seeing that cheeky chick peeping out from the window! Love it! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo SWEET!! Love images of chicks, especially the one with the little guy in front cheeping to all the world. The colors and details and GLITTER make these cards so delicious to view. Gorgeous pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that Gecko Galz chickie is so cute! I love both cards...so chickie chipper!
    BOLB Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that purse!!! and fabulous cards Heather!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather