Thursday, May 01, 2014

Gecko Galz & Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenges

Hello Friends!!
Yay....it is May!!
So...I have TWO new challenges to share with you for May.
the 
and 
Here is my Inspiration piece for both challenges.
I just LOVE it!!
I am kind of excited because I am officially the
Design Team Lead for Gecko Galz
(kind of have been...but now I got a title and Blog permissions)
Sooo...check out the Gecko Galz blog...I changed it up a bit.
I used some Fabulous Ribbons, Trims, Buttons and Roses from Really Reasonable Ribbon...and Fabulous Images from Gecko Galz!!
I also used my Perfect Layer Rulers to create all my mats and layers of paper!!  
I used the Floral Symphony digital paper pack and For the Birds Ephemera and Nature's bliss jewel it set for my piece. I embellished it with the deep ivory & baby pink mulberry roses.  I layered the Edna lace, Light blue checkerboard satin and Blue Rose grosgrain ribbons across the center of my piece...and across the bottom, I just used Juliet lace instead of the Edna.  Of course I used my Bow it all tool to create that fabby Pink Salmon Seam binding bow!!  I used the Tombow tabs to elevate some of my layers.
I have some Natural Crochet lace on my sweet little Gecko Galz  Butterfly Jewel it image...and across the top of my tag.  I topped off my tag with some buttons and a simple bow made out of Light blue checkerboard satin.  I tied the sweet little bow in my jewel it image with teal baker's twine.  I used one of my Tiny Text Digital Collage sheets for the word "Mother."
Here is a close up of the hidden tag :0)

I can't wait to see what you create!!
Hugs
Heather

7 comments:

  1. One of your prettiest ever, just love it. Congrats on the DT lead! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DT lead Heather. Beautiful tags, love all the details. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fantastic! Every single little bitty element is perfectly chosen and perfectly placed, and the yummy colors contribute to this gorgeous and romantic eye candy. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO beautiful Heather! I love the charming, vintage feel and it's soft and delicate and perfect for Mother too! Congrats on your official news! You'll make an awesome Gecko Girl team leader for sure!!! I'm so happy to be designing with you too, eek!! :) Hugs and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the DT Lead assignment. Gecko Galz is so lucky to have you! I shall have to start following them, and maybe play along. Your tags are just pure eye candy. I love little birdies, and these are super sweet. I love how feminine and soft your projects always are, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your work is always inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tags! And Congrats on the DT lead! It will be fun working together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather