Monday, March 14, 2011

Keep it Simple: 365 Cards day 12

This is a card that I created for the 
Keep it Simple challenge for
We are to use patterned paper, one embellishment, and our sentiment.
Here is my card.
The background image is from the 
I painted the Rose image in Gimp and then used my Silhouette Studio program to cut out the shapes.  Below is a photo
of the page being cut by my Silhouette SD.
I inked the edges of all pieces with Ranger's Vintage Photo ink.
One more photo of the finished card
The "Memories" stamp is by Prima, and I used perfect medium and perfect pearls in bronze first, then restamped with Ranger's black soot.  I also used a perfect medium pen to draw lines around the edges and added perfect pearls in bronze.
Thank you for Visiting!
Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love the images you used!
    Visiting from the Graphics Fairy. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with me ..... I'd love to see a pic of your deermice dressed up. Please show us. So glad I found you. Loving what you do with your cards.... xoso Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a busy girl Heather : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather