Sunday, April 03, 2011

Heather's Sticky Note

This evening I had a little fun playing around with some of my favorite images from the Graphics Fairy!  I created the
"Heather A. Hudson Sticky Note."
(a little farther down...suspense..lol)
You may be wondering....a sticky note?  Well...I am a funny kind of gal...and started this "Sticky Note" thing with one of my best online Peeps....Carol S. over at Bella Creations.
I love LOVE all of my friends' creations!  Sometimes...their creations call out to me....and the Silly little fairy inside of me comes out!  What can I say?  The Fairy made me do it!
She has this sticky note that she just has to leave on my friend's pages....when she knows there is something that if I were 3 and in a store and saw....I would have a FIT for it.
So...here it is....LOL (I saved it as a "Gif" file so it has the transparent background).
So if you happen to find this on one of your beautiful creations...just know I must REALLY LOVE it (I would love to have it...lol).  My girls all know my since of humor...that is just who I am.
As far as I am concerned...it is better than any award I have seen!
It is just a way of honoring my cyber friends with some love!
Think of it as a "Blog Award"...lol..but it pertains to your beautiful projects!  So...I guess I better go visit Carol...and give her my new and improved STICKY NOTE!
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!

Once I get SAVVY enough...I may just create a page...and put all my sticky noted items on it!  So check back soon!

9 comments:

  1. You are such a riot!! THANKS for the sticky note, Heather!!! I think it is a fabulous idea!! You are always coming up with fun stuff~~
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! How very cute and such a creative idea! Love it!
    Visiting from the Graphics Fairy. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny. Can I blame all my misadventures on your silly fairy too? Mostly the ones that involve large purchases at the craft store. HEATHER'S SILLY FAIRY made me do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Heather! Love your sticky note and fairy!! Too cute!! What a great idea! And very sweet too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! visiting from Graphics Fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! LOL Thanks for my sticky note!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for my sticky note, Sweetie, and all the LOVELY things you said about my card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather