Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Hello Friends!!
Happy Halloween!!
I hope you all have a 
SpOoKtaCular Halloween!!
Simple Round Scallop Halloween  Gift Tag.
Created all the papers and images myself (jpg, svg and png).  It does open, so you could write a message inside. I used my Black Cat Cougar along with Make the Cut to cut it out.
I used Art Glitter Designer dries clear Glue & Ultra fine Metal Tip to create my polka dots of glue around my scallops.  # 56 Pumpkin#188 Black Vinyl and #196 Lion's Mane Art Glitters.
I used Really Reasonable Ribbons: Halloween Baker's Twine, Orange and Deep Ivory Roses, Orange Seam binding, Orange leaves and of course Tombow tabs and Score tape.
I will be playing along with 
the Shabby Tea Room:  Pumpkin & Glitter
( I used my pumpkin clown head and lots of glitter)
365 Cards: Starts with R
(round shape, roses, ribbon)
Creative Cuts:  Halloween (not a card)
(I design and use my own collage sheets for my cards, and use MTC or Sign Cut to cut them out
so I use different types of files).

Happy Halloween!!
Thank you Visting!!
Heather

6 comments:

  1. Ok, how'd I miss this? Super cute!
    BOLB HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my goodness...this is darling!! I love the fun shape and all the yummy layers :) Thanks so much for playing along with is at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very cute! I love the design and the glittery detial! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us this week in The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute and so vintage looking!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little vintage pumpkin! I love how you used glitter on this one :) Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots so "Rs" going on! Really cool card. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather