Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gecko Galz and Bella Creations Oh la la Tag

Hello friends and Visitors..and Welcome to my Blog.
Sorry..it has been a short while since I have posted.  I have been a busy girl....cleaning....YUCK!
So..on to some fun!
I created this Gorgeous tag using the image(s) provided by
I used GIMP to paint my dancer..and add pansies to her headpiece and skirt, (If you would like to learn how to use the free program GIMP just click on the link above).
I also used GIMP to create a flower frame...to place around my Tiny Dancer.  You can find them Here.  LeeAnne has a great sale going on...buy 4 Collage sheets, get the 5th free!  Here Digital collage sheets are sold two sheets per set (for $2.00).
Here is the one I used to create my frame

So this set would be $2.00.  Here are the die cuts I created from the images..on my Silhouette SD below.
Here is my finished Tag
I created two stick pins...for the Bella Uniqe Stick Pin Challenge.  Please check it out...you could win an awesome prize!!
Here are some close ups...
The pink flowers on the sides...and little white rosebuds all came from The Flying Unicorn.
A few more close ups...
 One last picture of the finished piece...
I am linking this up to The Shabby Tea Room.  This week they have a beautiful inspiration photo...and they ask that you use a charm! The DT has some great inspiration pieces...So give them a visit!
 Have a great Day!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Heather! Cleaning is for people who don't have hobbies and aren't talented artists! LOL, I know every once in a while it's a necessity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you were cleaning to make your house safe and sound for your new baby. Very pretty project, great deal on the graphics too! Love ya millions from your Bff

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful tag you made.. that image is so beautiful and you made the perfect frame around it.. with the just right touches of color and bling..
    great job :)
    big ladybug hugs.. and thanks so much for your help and warm welcome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather this is divine.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the challenge! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful all of them! Love how you used the image in this too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is so pretty! Love it!! It would look beautiful framed! Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag Heather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie, love your design. You are so creative, wish I had just a bit of your talent! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather