Friday, October 14, 2011

Gecko Galz Challenge Winners Blinkie

Hello friends!!  I have created a new blinkie
for those of you who participate in our 
I used one of the images from 
Haute Couture Ephemera set and one of the digital stamps
 (part of one) to create the white part of the background.
I added a little sparkle to her dress back, wrist, earring, hair and shoe.  I think this blinkie will look fabby on your blog's side bar!!

Photobucket

Head on over to Gecko Galz..and participate in a challenge!!
I would love to see this on your blog!
Have a glitzy day!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wow, I am going to nickname you the "SPARKLE queen" instead of Miss Rose! lol....cool blinkie :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather