Saturday, September 01, 2012

Sugar Creek Hollow Goes Back to School Week 27

Hello Friends!!
Happy Saturday!!
We are having some fun this week at Sugar Creek Hollow!!
We would like to see your "Back to School" projects that you have created in the Vintage or Shabby Chic Style.
I love the "Back to School" theme!!
I created a couple "Back to School" collage sheets.
The apple, doll and vintage school boy with dog are all images that I found from Karen the Graphics Fairy.  If you have not visited her yet, you really need to :0).
Here is a little notebook and tag I created using the first and third collage sheets.
Pin It!
Here are some closeups.

The bottom half

The tag which slides in the side
I can't wait to see what you create and link up with us at 
I will be playing along with the following challenges

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:24 AM

    That is a super cute mini! Love the collage sheets too!Can you believe it's back to school next week. GRRRRR I am sooo not ready. See ya later gator. Huggs and luv from your BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mini! I love your School Day(z)s pieces!
    My daughter has been in school for two weeks now and tired of all the tests already!
    BOLB Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic collage sheets. I love your project and the tag, great collage effects with the images.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:07 AM

    heather i just love this card great work...love how you always use an interesting border on your cards and projects...always a treat to see your creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw you on MIM. Love the vintage look and mini book idea. Great work. My card is 51 if you care to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty notebook and concealed tag. Gorgeous embellishment. Saw you on MIM - so glad I came by! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic notebook and Tag heather. Stopped by from MIM for a closer look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fabulous project ...love the papers and the design is lovely
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. heather, caught your submission on the RRR55 challenge, very nice miss!!! smiling... I too tried this challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous projects! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER SUPER Cute! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather