Friday, February 06, 2015

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello Friends!!
Time for a new challenge!

Here is a card that I created using some of my Digital Papers and Collage sheets as well as ribbons and trims from 
I started out by creating a standard A2 size card base out of ivory card stock.  Covered it with 3 of the digital papers from my 
(Red for the base, Aqua then a band of the cream with red hearts).
I also stamped on my paper with a swirly stamp and Forget me not Blue Archival Ink.  At the top I have a Double Bow that I created with my Bow it All tool and Lipstick Red Seam Binding.  My buttons have had bows tied in them using Raspberry Baker's Twine,
Here is a look at the tiny focal Conversation heart open.
On the inside of the base, I have added one of the focal's and one of the word conversation hearts.  You get the focals and tiny heart card bases in one set...and two sheets of word hearts in the other.
One more look at the finished card.
I hope you have enjoyed my card, and I can't wait to see what you link up to our challenge at 
Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
Hugs
Heather

2 comments:

  1. I just love the way that little heart opens up...just like a locket! Such a beautiful card...and your papers and images are gorgeous, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous!!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather