Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter White Layout Finally Finished!


Well I finally had some time to work on my Winter White Acrylic Layout.  Here it is so far....
I did do some letters for the Dusty Attics piece..but my DH moved all my scrapbook stuff to a new area for me..and I have yet to figure out where they are.
I will have to get some more photos...as it was dark when I took these and the flash washes everything out.
The idea behind Lisa's Challenge was that we needed to have a Winter White Layout plus one color and we had to use summer photos.  Here is my Gabe on the green machine and Caleb sitting in the Hammock.
I made all the flowers out of plain white cardstock that I painted with avocado...or inked with peeled paint.  
If you are interested in seeing the sketch of this before I painted it on the acrylic....just follow the link below for the first steps.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather