Friday, September 02, 2011

2nd Halloween ATC ** Swap at the Flying Unicorn**

Today I designed my second Halloween ATC for the 
On this Halloween ATC I did use the 
The other Halloween images are ones I painted myself.
The pumpkin was a vintage image..that I added some shading and high lighting..and a tooth too..LOL. The hat and ghost are images that I drew and painted last October in GIMP.
I used my silhouette studio program to create the die cuts for my ATC.  Here they are below.
I used Ranger distress inks in faded jeans to ink the edges of the witch hats and pumpkin ghost combos.  I used Fired brick to ink the ATC background.  It says...TREATS PLZZZ
It is one of those things that are hard to tell the difference.  If you look closely at the ghosts..they are shaded in a purple color..and then you can see the slightly darker faded jeans inking.
I put my Halloween die cuts together to get this little cutie below.
Added Ranger glossy accents to the pumpkin eyes.  A piece of orange ribbon with polka dots..and used a pop dot to adhere the hat.  Orange glitter is dripped around the edges, while a blackish color outlines the hat..purple the ghost..and green on the ribbon.
I am having a fun time with these ATCs.
Hope you have a great day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love this one! The pumpkin and ghost are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! These ATCs are lovely! I'm saving for my Silhouette and can't wait to get one! Been crazy at my work lately and this is the first time in a month that I can really take a minute (or all afternoon)to catch up on my blog reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather! I love these! Thanks for sharing all the details of how they're inked and adhered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy making all of these ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather you are so creative! I love your ATC's and your combining the Gecko Galz with your own design. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather