Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tags with Gecko Galz and Graphic Fairy Images

Hello Friends!!
Today I had a little time to create some of the tags that will be going into Pam's Mini Album.
For these tags, I used my favorite flower's images from 
Karen the Graphics Fairy and an awesome frame from this months
ephemera set from Gecko Galz.
Here are the 4 tags I created using my Silhouette SD.
All stamped images are ones I drew and carved myself.  I used Ranger's vintage photo for the stamping and inking of all edges.
These tags will go in the mini album I am creating for Pam for a swap we are in at Bella Creations.
Here is a close up below.  All four tags have a spot for journaling on one side..and photo opportunity on the other.
I am also adding these to Mandy's, Helene's and Jackie's challenges over at 
Here is a peak (still not finished) of what the tags look like sticking out the side.
I am sooo loveing this...very Heathery :-)
Hugs!!  Enjoy your day!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Trabalhos Linndos Heather!!! Boa semana!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tags, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mini is gorgeous Heather, and I love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are over the top, just plain beautiful and amazing all at the sametime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is Heathery : ) Over the top pretty!! Huggs from your BFF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather