Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Vintage Snowman Christmas Tag

Hello Friends!!
Today I thought I would share with you a Vintagey Snowman Tag that I created using some bits from a couple of my digital Collage Sheets.  I used my Snowman set (focal image) left over Pink star and Piece on Earth pieces (from yesterday's day project), and one of my new Merry Christmas Digital Paper Packs.

Here are a couple close ups. 
 I used Fauna, Just Peachy, Water color and Fresh Green Glitters.  My little button was tied with
Aqua Baker's TwineRosemary Crochet LaceMoss green LeavesTombow Foam Tabs, Pink Grosgrain (inked with Frayed burlap) and Pink Organza all from 

Really Reasonable Ribbon

Merry Christmas Challenge:  Add twine
Thank you for Visiting!!
Hugs!!
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, really effective glittering xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather