Sunday, March 13, 2011

365 Cards Day 6

Here is the Sketch for Day 6 at

Here is my Card
It is also using the 
We were to use "stamp spotlighting."
I used an image from the Graphic Fairy.  The larger circle is done in
sepia tones, and the smaller one is in color.  I started with inking all 
edges of the pieces with Ranger's Ink in Vintage Photo.
I cut out images, inked the edges and applied them with my ATG gun.
Here are the two images side by side.
I used some vintage lace and ran it in between the two images of the little girl in winter jacket.
Next came the flowers that I attached with my ATG gun to the antique lace.
Here is one final image of the finished piece.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Heather! It's good to see you back at the craft table..hope the "bug" is all gone! Now you are going to send me a copy of your file for that lovely Christmas exhibition - didn't I hear you say that? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bg paper, Heather! Using the sepia and color vs B&W with color gives a much softer effect....cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this turned out so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Simply wonderful girl!
    You rock this vintage feel.
    And I love that you are showing a step-by-step guidance.

    Thanks for playing along with us on 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Great take on that sketch. Love the vintage look.
    Visiting from Graphics Fairy. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather