Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Card

Nothing like waiting till the last minute...and then having computer issues...lol.  No matter.  This card was designed for the
The challenge with this card was to use a piece of fabric to 
paint of ink...on the card with.  I used my fabric wadded up and just
pounced around on the background with pink paint.  I used my 
Dress form that I drew and embossed with some gold embossing powders.  I followed up with a little perfect medium pen 
doodling and more embossing powder.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Purdy Heather! I like how the painting came out and I love that dressform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wing on the dress form! Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore that dress form - love the wings!! Now I have a question....365 cards and you are on #3?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather