Monday, May 16, 2011

Leggie Marie Bella Creations Challenge

Today I got a chance to play in Helene's Group
Oh La la tag group.  I am also linking her up to

One of the challenges is to name the Gecko Galz
image below.
Isn't she Fabulous!
The second challenge is to create a tag or ATC using this awesome image.
I am creating a tag using her and some Graphic Fairy Images.

Here are the images
Map of France
Green frame
Here is my tag...
I used my Silhouette SD's print and cut feature to make this shaped tag.
Here is a close up!
So..the name I came up with for the Gecko Galz chic...is...
Leggie Marie.  
I thought it would be a great stage name.
The sentiment..or saying goes
"When performing in France and Germany, the Gents always remember....Leggie Marie.  Kind of like her signature.  I also put her name on the Vocal Beauties Opera...as if she had signed it.
I just love it!
Interested in learning how to create a blinkie...and how to play around with other free images?  Make sure you check out my new Group (this June) following the 
Here is the first blinkie I created :-)
Photobucket

There will be prizes!
For more info....you can visit my

Photobucket


7 comments:

  1. Wow, Heather--this is spectacular!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you sure had fun with those images...great manipulation! I like the way you placed everything in the green frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:18 AM

    OMGosh...you did a fabulous job on this! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Heather........................super cute! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful...glad I found yr blog thru Carlas. I will follow u. I love all yr work! take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Heather! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather