Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bella Of the Week and June Bella Muse

Hello Friends...today I would like to share with you our 
Please visit the link above to get to her beautiful artwork.

I also wanted to share my Bella Muse creation for the Month of June.
Our fabulous image came from our own Bella DT member 
I made this cute little card box with individual tags that go inside.
The box and tags were created using my Silhouette SD.
The PP and embellies came from my Bella Creations Heavenly kit.  The lace and stick pin are from my stash.
Here is a look at the back of the box.
I have this linked up to the party at
Paper Issues!  They have a lot of inspiration there...so check them out!
Here are the three tags I created for the inside.

The three tags can hold card sized pictures of the Bride, Groom and the Honeymoon.  The flip side of the cards are ready for journaling.
I distressed all edges with my distrez tool or scissors.  I inked the edges with vintage photo distress ink.
Please come and join me at 
to see other beautiful creations created with this months kit. 
There are a few kits left...and you can get them


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. So clever of you! I am loving this idea! Very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on girlie, always love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creations! love the vintage-y details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! gorgeous stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is gorgeous...

    Don't forget to add it to our linking party here
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/beautiful-furniture-redo-pop-up-cards.html
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather