Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Vintage Victorian Christmas boot Tutorial

Hello Friends!!
I have some exciting news to share with you today!
I am now a member of Esmeralda's Design Team for
She has wonderful trims and goodies for you to use in your papercrafting and altered art projects!
Here is a Video of my goodies that I received from 
Esmeralda!!
Here is my first project.  You might recognize it :0)
I thought I would created another Vintage Victorian Christmas Boot, using Gecko Galz and Graphic Fairy images, and some of my goodies that I received from Esmeralda!
Here is a photo of my Victorian Christmas Boot.
Isn't it gorgeous!!  I just love it!  This time instead of using it as a money holder as I did in the one below...
This time I decided to stuff my little boot pocket with some of Esmeralda's goodies!

I used the following items From Pro 31 Designs

I used the boot image and Angels from Gecko Galz.  LeeAnne (Gecko Galz owner) for the month of December, is offering her Collage sets as buy one get one free!! 
 Her sets run from $2 to $2.50.  They are fabulous!!
If you would like to see how I created this project you can just watch the videos below.
Here is part one....I will add part two when it is finished.  Grab some coffee or tea...and enjoy :0)


Part Two....LOL...I did a little copy and paste...and forgot to put 

Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions!
Hugs!!  Have a great day!

***UPDATE APRIL 2013***



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I think this might be my favourite boot! Congrats on adding another "notch onto your design belt"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Heather, your work is amazing so not surprised for you to be on a design team. This boot is gorgeous. I would love it too!!! :)
    Merry Christmas to you and hope to see you on Bella a little more come the New Year.
    Lesley x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderfully detailed...love the blue and sparkle! The embellies are so elegant and feminine. Congrats on the dt assignment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather, I just watched the video, it's awesome! You are so creative and I love all the beautiful pieces you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this boot!
    Thanks for sharing! Boy you are rocking these tut's!
    Now I want that fine point tip for the glue! That is great!
    Hug!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes I am still in love with your boots! Why haven't I stole your idea and done my own?? Thanks for supporting CHRISTMAS IN THE BANK and playing along!! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather