Wednesday, January 22, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Collage Sheets

Hello Friends!!
Today I would like to share a few
St. Patrick's Day Collage sheets I made.
I created my own stamp template, and then did my sheets.  I had thought about making them multiple layers, but then decided to stick to the flat stamps.
I took a few original St. Patrick's day images and changed them up just a tiny bit.  
Victorian Vintage Shabby Chic light Green & Pink St. Patrick's Day Stamps Tags  Digital Collage sheet Printable
The Boy in the upper Left, I added a pocket to his jacket, and stuffed it with a horse shoe for good luck, a rose, some leaves and a tiny white flowers.  I also gave him a horse shoe tucked into his hat...lol...probably heavy for the little guy...lol  I also gave his tie some polkdots, which is hard to see on the tiny images.

Pg 2

Traditional Green St. Patrick's Day You can find in my Etsy here.

I also decided to change the color of the scarf on the sweet Graphic Fairy image that I used on the center stamp below (I changed it for all the sheets but it stands out the best on the sheet below).
I changed it to a pink, and gave it some polkadots.
Pg 1
Victorian Vintage Green St. Patrick's Day Stamps Tags  Digital Collage sheet Printable
pg 2
Light Green You can find in my Etsy here.
Pg 1
The little girl all the way to the right, she was part of a cute little couple, I took out the boy, they both didn't fit in the stamp well. I gave her a new Left arm and then added the sweet little horse shoe, with roses, flowers and leaves for good luck.
Of course when you look this sweet, who needs luck :0).
Victorian Light Vintage Green St. Patrick's Day Stamps Tags  Digital Collage sheet Printable
Pg 2
Another Shabby Green & Pink can be found in my Etsy here.
Pg 1
I created my own little cancelled stamp lines and circle for my stamps.  I thought it would be fun to have them say 
"Ireland."  I am quite happy with how they all came out.
Victorian Vintage Shabby Chic Pink & Green St. Patrick's Day Stamps Tags  Digital Collage sheet Printable
Pg 2
I just could't decide what color combo I liked best, so I figured I would let you pick for yourself.  I know it is crazy, but everyone has their own idea of what colors they like, or what colors will fit with their decor.
It could be that you are doing a card or tag, and need something with a lighter color border....or darker color border.
So they are all in my Etsy for instant download.

Thank you for visitig!!
Hugs
Heather


1 comment:

  1. All of these new image sheets are soooooooooo cute! Thanks for the colour choices :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather