Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cutesy Halloween Paperbag Mini Album

Here is another Halloween Paper bag Mini album that I created.  I decided to be more "Cute" in my die cuts.  
This mini album like the others has a small pocket on the front cover, back cover and in the middle of the book.  These are great spots to add a little Halloween Ornie.
The binding was embossed using the Sissix big shot Expression machine.  Then I lightly applied gold ink over the raised polkadots.
I made up all the little cute Halloween sayings myself.
This is the back cover with both the front and back cover ornies showing.  I just love the little pom pom  trim that I have lining the pockets.
When it is opened up, this is what the view inside.  Designed all the little Halloween figures in GIMP, and then imported them to my Silhouette SD where I was able to incorporate them into tags etc, and have them cut out.
This little spider will keep your photo safe.  Photos will slide right under the spider....he is on with Pop dots.
Another photo will slide in under my little cute Halloween Girl.  I just love her Red boots..and black cape...and her white with black polka dot skirt.
Three tags come in this album.  One side has lines for journaling, and the other side is a photo mat.
Here are the tags flipped over.
Here you see the two ornies from the front and back cover.  There is also a tiny card which fits in the center little pocket.  It opens up to hole to little photos.  The larger card fits in one of the bags.  It too opens to hold photos...and the back has lines for journaling.
Here is the flip sides.
Here are what the two look like opened up.  I can't wait to see it with photos in it!
Sold Oct. 25th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather