Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Vintage Cottage Chic Stamped Card #2

I used the same inks as in the last post, and the same color papers as in the last post to create this card.  It too started out as a bigger card and was cut down to
 4.25" X 5.5"
This one is pretty simple.  Just stamped outer edge of card with my background stamp I carved.  Then I used another "Corner Rose" stamp that I carved to stamp the corners of the pink paper.  The oval in the center was one stamp of the background stamp.  I then used one of the Rose die cuts that I created in GIMP and used my Silhouette SD machine to cut out.  Love ...was hand written, cut, inked and adhered to card.  The oval with Rose was placed on with pop dots.
You will notice in this photo that I curled the edges of the pink cardstock.  I did stamp and ink both sides of the pink cardstock..so when it was curled...it would be more interesting to look at.  Ranger's Distress Stickles in Tea Dye were applied to the corners.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather