Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just for Fun Vintage look Card front

This was just for fun.  I used my stamps and die cuts that I created.  
I started out with a 4.25" X 5.5" plain ivory card.  I used one of my stamps to stamp around the edges in Stazon Jet black ink.  Then I inked the edges in Ranger's Vintage Photo distress ink.  This is the process that I used on all pieces.  I just wrote out the word "Faith"  on a scrap of pink card stock with a Creative Memories Bold tip marker. 
This is a close up of the Embossing that I did in the corners.  I used perfect pearls on the rose die cut.
This is a close up of the embossing of the leave and flower stamp about the "Faith" lettering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather