Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving! Christmas Creations from Friends

Hello Friends!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Below is a banner I did a while back and am sharing today.
I have decided to Join Instagram so Check me out here!
I used the following goodies:  Pumpkin Girl, Thanksgiving Tickets, Thanksgiving Bingo Cards.

I wanted to share a few goodies one of my new friends Debbie, has made recently with some of my collage sheets and and of course my fav colors of Art Glitter :0) 
Super Cute!!  


My BOLB Carol has also been creating some cute goodies using my sheets!  Hop on over to Carol's Blog to see them!
Here is one of them below, where she used my
Christmas Tags and Gingerbread Circle Focals
I hope you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hugs!!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather!
    I love the Thanksgiving banner...Super Cute! And love Carol's cards using the gingerbread man! Hey, thank you for sharing my fun stuff too.
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather