Saturday, November 04, 2017

Sweetly Delicious Gingerbread Men with Cookies and Candy Canes Digital Collage Sheet Sets.

Hello Friends!
I have a super cute set of Gingerbread Men that I would like to share with you today.
I just love how they turned out.


Each Set comes with two pages, one of the Gingerbread man with a Candy Cane and one with the Gingerbread man and a cookie.
Each page has 5 images.  Card Front Focals for A2 and 5 by 7 card bases (which you can buy in value packs at your local craft store).
There is an image that fits perfect on my Large Christmas Tag Backgrounds or Vintage Cream Tag Backgrounds.  An ATC and a Jewelry Piece.






I hope to have some time this upcoming week to create some goodies with the sheets that I have designed lately.
Thank you for Visiting!
Hugs!!
Heather


1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather!
    These gingerbread men are adorable! I don't know what to do-the colors! He pops best off of the blue...the pink is really sweet...and the cream, red are more traditional Christmas faire. Oh my!!
    And the tags you designed!!!
    I've got to go to Etsy!
    Double Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather