Saturday, October 23, 2010

Primitive Vintage Look Halloween Paperbag Mini Album

My favorite Primitive Vintage look Halloween Mini album.
I created this album using tiny black lunch bags (with adhesive tape).  I added patterned paper, stamped and inked the edges of all die cuts and pages.  The owl image I bought from the Silhouette SD online store (it was just a shape, and I painted it in Gimp).

The owl has a hanger made out of wire and will look great hanging on a Halloween Tree (I guess it will look good on Paula's tree...she owns this little treasure now).  
The inside has a tiny pocket that holds two more Prim Halloween ornies that I created and added wire hangers for.  There are two photo mats available here.
View from the other side.
Close up of the 4 Halloween ornies in this paperbag mini album.
Here are the journal tags that slip into the 4 paper bags.  All the images I created using Gimp and then using my Silhouette SD machine.
The flip side of the journal tags are photo mats.  Each die cut is place on using pop dots so that the photos will slide under the die cuts.
This item was my first item that sold on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather