Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vintage Chic cards created with My stamps

Here are a few more cards that I created using some of the stamps I carved out of Speedball Speedy Carve.
I cut a larger card down to 3 1/2" X 3 1/2"
I used Stazon Jet black ink to randomly stamp one of my background stamps onto the edges, I did the same thing with the pink oval (after checking placement of the rose die cut).  I then inked the edges with Ranger distress ink in Vintage Photo.  A small flower was added to the top of the oval, and gems at the bottom (and flower center).
I added one of the Rose die cuts that I created in GIMP, and uploaded to my Robomaster Program and cut out with my Silhouette SD machine.  Ranger distress stickles in peeled paint and tea dye were added to the rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather