Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trying Something New

Tonight I thought I would try something new.
     So When I got home from work at 9pm, I decided to get busy!
I cut a piece of plain beige cardstock down 
to an 8.5 X 8.5 inch square.  I then proceeded to use Stazon in Jet black to stamp (one of my stamps I carved) randomly on the edges.  Then I used Ranger's Distress Ink in Vintage Photo to ink the edges.  I did stamp and ink both sides....just in case.
I took a piece of light pink card stock, and cut it to an 8 inch square.  Then I used Ranger's Distress Ink in Old paper to stamp (my fav background stamp I carved) to stamp the whole sheet (front and edges of the back).  Again I distressed the edges and inked them as I mentioned above.  The Circle frame I created in my Robo master Program with my Silhouette SD machine.  It started out as plain white cardstock, which I stamped (same stamp) with Ranger's Peeled paint distress ink.  Inked the edges as before...and the see below for the other side of the scallop circle frame.
I created this circle with images that I painted in GIMP.  I have diecuts that match in my Etsy store.  I arranged them in my GIMP program, sent them to Robomaster....and cut out on my Silhouette SD. (I love that machine).  
Here is a close up of the stamping and images that I painted on the circle.  I ended up not caring for the color (monitor is always different than the actual print color).  I may end up using the other side.  
I will post some more photos tomorrow...I got to get back to working on this!  I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather