Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Vintage Cottage Chic Stamped Cards

Today I decided to make some cards using the stamps that I have carved ( Speedball speedy carve or cut).  Sometimes this material is referred to as "Pink stuff".  
I started out with a larger ivory colored card and cut it down to 
4.25" X5.5"
I then cut a plain piece of light pink cardstock (light weight).  Next I stamped the edges of the pink paper and the ivory card with one of the background stamps I carved with "Stazon Jet Black" ink.  Of course I went on to ink edges of all pieces with Ranger's vintage photo distress inks.
I just wrote the sentiment by hand using a Creative Memories bold tip black marker.  I cut out the words, and inked the edges.  The oval shape I cut with my Silhouette SD, and stamped one of my Roses onto it.  I tried to keep this simple...and not too long to make. I added a plain beige ribbon...that I distressed with the ink first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather