Monday, December 20, 2010

365 Cards Day 291

The challenge over at 365 Cards 
I kind of lucked out on this challenge..in that I like to add
detachable ornies to most of my cards.  That is pretty much 
because I am a nut about Christmas trees.

Here is my Card for my Mom's gift this year.
I did use two mini paper bags as the base for this card.
Okay...so all the images for this card I designed myself using an online painting / editing program called GIMP.  I then used my Silhouette SD's print and cut feature to cut out all the elements.  My ornie is the snowflake with the candy and holly on it.  It slides into the front of the card.
I used gold bead wire to form the hanger.  I stamped a nice Holiday Greeting on the front.  You can't tell in the picture...but the green paper that forms the front pocket has been embossed with a holly plate...in my Big Shot.
Inside are two tags...one for a picture of each of my boys...and the other side is for journaling.  So they can write something nice to their Grandma.
Here is a photo of one of the journaling sides...and the side that holds the photo.  
All images Copyright by Heather A Hudson.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather