Friday, December 03, 2010

Keep it Simple: 365 Cards day 278

On the way home from work...I was thinking about today's challenge
over at 365 Cards.
Pam's Challenge was to "Keep it Simple"
I feel pretty good about myself...because I followed the rules.
You could use one button, one ribbon and one bloom and a sentiment.
Here is what I came up with
I used Graphic 45 pp...some green "leaf" ribbon and a plain white bloom...that I distressed with Ranger's Vintage photo and then spritzed with Ranger's Perfect Pearls mist in Perfect Copper.  I found the perfect pink antique button for the flower center.
I was too lazy to find a stamp....so I just came up with the sentiment...and wrote it by hand.  It "Simply" states
"You are the Everlasting Bloom...that fills my heart with Love."
I gave it to my DH (just now..and then took it back..for a photo).
I had some other really good ideas...but wasn't sure of the spelling...and just didn't feel like getting up and turning on the computer....although I am doing that now..LOL.

Thanks for visiting!
Hope this inspires you to create something Simple
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather